Archive for the 'FofR' Category
February 22nd, 2007
An update to the code, the changes include:
- Added global settings variables on PANELSUI code section to make setting up easier (image sources, images directory, colours, fonts, etc.)
- Added a Full screen mode (make sure to set your resolution)
- Added option to scale album art with window on Now Playing mode
- Added Playlist Dropdown menu to the bottom menu (though it is buggy… PanelsUI or component bug)
- Added rudimentary buttons for those that use them (I personally don’t)
- A refined “more” configuration track display panel.
I have also included the artist download executables in this package, they’re only small.
This new version requires you to have the Playlist Dropdown menu component.
February 20th, 2007
Many have asked for this, rather than rush out the first release I spent a while refining the code and commenting the various sections. Hopefully everything will be relatively understandable. All image sources are defined in variables at the top of the code, as are font sizes, colours and alignment variables. Please look at the readme.txt file which contains links and information about the required components, fonts and images. The code is in the new standard .pui format which should be placed in your ” C:\Documents and Settings\USER\Application Data\foobar2000\PanelsUI” folder and loaded through Foobar2000′s PanelsUI preferences dialogue.
The code has been released under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 license which allows derivative works. Please do not remove the link back to this website or the copyright information.
I am now openly accepting feature requests and answering questions. NOTE: For Single Column Playlist, Row Height: 17, Group Rows: 5. My Windows Visual Style is Inverso Reborn Balanced and a discussion and link can be found here. A good resource for downloading artist images is http://artists.trivialbeing.org