February 22nd, 2007, posted by FofR
An update to the code, the changes include:
- Added global settings variables on PANELSUI code section to make setting up easier (image sources, images directory, colours, fonts, etc.)
- Added a Full screen mode (make sure to set your resolution)
- Added option to scale album art with window on Now Playing mode
- Added Playlist Dropdown menu to the bottom menu (though it is buggy… PanelsUI or component bug)
- Added rudimentary buttons for those that use them (I personally don’t)
- A refined “more” configuration track display panel.
I have also included the artist download executables in this package, they’re only small.
This new version requires you to have the Playlist Dropdown menu component.
This is a preview of full screen mode which is enabled automatically when you fullscreen foobar: