May 11th, 2007, posted by FofR
Terrestrial has been hard at work developing the PanelsUI component we have all come to know and love. With these two updates come a number of interesting changes. The most significant of these are the ability to pop-up a new panelsUI window, the second is an inbuilt PanelsUI compatible Library Filter panel. The new reset option makes installation of configurations that use defaults much easier also.
- New “Library Filter” panel. a bit similar to Album List but with the ability to “and” and “not” nodes. also uses the current scpl sort/group settings when sending to playlist. use the sample “library.pp” layout file with a POPUP: to see how to customize.
- Button in settings dialog to clear PVARs
- Window title updates on pause
- New “track globals” which are also evaluated before sorting/grouping. Keep this small and fast.
- Tweaked sort/group criteria to use new track globals
- “Reset Page” in Panels UI preferences resets to defaults
- New button POPUP:”layout file” to create a new panels ui window.
Download PanelsUI Version 0.12 – does this URL ever change?
EDIT: Look at that, it did change, new URL:
Something to note, there is an additional .dll file in this installation that must be placed in the fb2k directory NOT the components directory. This is to help prevent a number of crashes that some users were experiencing.