April 23rd, 2007, posted by FofR
With the end of Easter comes the much awaited PanelsUI v0.10.0. Terrestrial has been hard at work resolving a number of issues, specifically related to the powerful new sort/group criteria.
Without further adieu,
- Window size/position stored in pui
- FILTER: button sorts by current sort/group
- Tray context menu
- SORTGROUP_PRESET:index button (where index is the number of the preset)
- $sortgroup_preset(index) returns the name of the specified preset.
- %sortgroup_preset_count% returns the number of presets
- %sortgroup% to get the name of the current sort/group criteria
- Changed $playlistname() to %playlistname%
- %sortgroup% returns the current sort/group.
- %groupformat% (only valid in SCPL “Group Display”) to get the current group by string.
- “Singles” layout is chosen as default. Use this + %groupformat% to handle different grouping criteria dynamically.
- Changed base path to be relative to layout folder.
eg. if you have your pui in ..\foobar2000\PanelsUI\MyTheme\MyTheme.pui
then /images\myimage.jpg would be:
- Customizable double click / middle click actions
- Sort/group settings are remembered by playlist name and applied on playlist changes
- + misc bug fixes / tweaks
This version also comes with some much improved sort/group criteria defaults for artist, album, date, folder, rating, random and type. If you are using PanelsUI v0.9+ already, to see these defaults you will have to remove the panels component, open fb2k and select “no” when it asks if you want to save settings, then close fb2k, re-add the component and open. You will have to select your pui again and you will lose your home-made sort strings, so back them up first.
Same ol’ link: Download
I am presently working on a compatible FofR Config v0.7 (which uses the defaults in v10), soon to be coming to a town near you.